Have you been considering downsizing your Lakewood Ranch home? You are not alone. According to the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), 60 percent of buyers are considering downsizing to smaller, more efficient homes.
There are many benefits of downsizing your Lakewood Ranch home:
1. Reduce your impact on the environment: Your home will use less energy when you have less space to heat and cool.
2. Simplify your life: Simplifying your life reduces stress, improves creativity and increases joy.
3. Save money: When you buy a smaller home, you’ll save money on your utility bills. You’ll also reduce your maintenance expenses. You will most likely have a smaller mortgage. When you have less space to fill, you need less stuff. So you can also spend less on furniture and other home décor.
4. Increase free time: You’ll spend less time cleaning and maintaining a smaller home. Use the extra time to travel, take up a hobby or just relax.
5. Improve your health: Less stress usually equals improved health.
6. Put cash in your pocket: Sell your extra stuff on eBay, Craigslist and at a garage sale.
Making the decision to downsize can be difficult to do, but once you’ve taken the leap, you’ll discover many rewards. The more stuff you get rid of, the more you can save for things that truly matter.
Ready to downsize to a smaller Lakewood Ranch home? We can help. Give Lakewood Ranch Realtor® Ellen Ferber Evans at 941-773-6907 or Alan Evans at 941-773-6906 a call today or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
REMAX Alliance Group, 5411 University Pkwy, Sarasota, Fl 34201